Gonzalez & Rodriguez, P.L., is a full-service firm serving individuals and businesses in the Miami-Dade metro area and throughout South Florida. Since 2003, our office has helped clients resolve their legal issues in many practice areas, including family law, bankruptcy, commercial and civil litigation, real estate law, personal injury, estate planning and immigration.
Our Coral Gables attorneys routinely service individuals from Venezuela, Chile, Colombia, Brazil and other Latin American countries. We have developed relationships with attorneys and firms abroad who can help you with your legal matters in your home country. We pride ourselves on being a full-service law firm that provides superior service to people from all backgrounds.
To discuss your legal issue with us in an initial consultation, call 866-569-8115866-569-8115 or contact us online. Major credit cards accepted.
Our staff is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Miami Civil Litigation, Personal Inury, Family Law, Real Estate, Immigration and Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our lawyers are committed to helping our clients find creative, cost-effective and workable solutions in a variety of legal matters, including:
- Family law: We handle a comprehensive range of family law matters, including international issues for U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals and foreigners, such as divorce, child custody and visitation, alimony, property division, paternity, parental rights, adoptions, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, domestic violence and cohabitation agreements.
- Bankruptcy: If you are a U.S. citizen or foreigner dealing with overwhelming debt, bankruptcy can help you get the fresh start you need. We will help you determine if Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 is right for you and guide you through the process.
- Litigation practice: We represent businesses and individuals facing complex commercial and civil disputes such as construction disputes, breach of contract and landlord-tenant.
- Corporate law: Businesses throughout Florida rely on us for knowledgeable representation in all areas of corporate law, from business formation, partnership and shareholder agreements, to the drafting, review and negotiation of contracts.
- Real estate law: We help buyers, sellers, lenders, commercial landlords, condo and homeowners associations, developers, contractors and lessees protect their rights in real estate transactions and disputes.
- Probate and estate planning: Our firm offers full-service estate planning and probate services, including wills, trusts and probate litigation.
- Personal Injury: We help people and families with injuries related to personal injury, car accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, cruise ship or watercraft accidents, botched plastic surgery, wrongful death, defective and dangerous products, and defective medical products.
- Immigration: Our attorneys handle a wide range of immigration issues, including visas, deportation defense, waivers, residency and citizenship.
Our attorneys will take the time to understand your situation and provide honest, straightforward advice, and we are always available to address any questions or concerns that might arise.
Contact Our Coral Gables Divorce Attorneys
To discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys, call us toll free at 866-569-8115866-569-8115 or contact us online. We welcome all major credit cards.
Se habla español. Se fala Português.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.